It’s no secret that the Young Living Premium Starter Kit is the best way to begin using essential oils. Every Young Living essential oil user loves that kit! However, after one of my members told me that she didn’t know what to buy after the Premium Starter Kit, I realized that it was time to start talking more about some of the other essential oils and oil infused products that Young Living has to offer. So, here it is…I finally put together a list of what to buy after the Young Living Premium Starter Kit. I had a VERY difficult time narrowing it down, but I was able to get it down to 25 other essential oil favorites (with some uses for each – although these uses are just the tip of the iceberg).
Prices shown are wholesale prices (because you get wholesale pricing on everything once you purchase the Premium Starter Kit).
Refer to the label on each bottle of Young Living essential oil for specific dosage and usage instructions (including dilution directions). Learn more about essential oils safety and usage guidelines HERE. If you came across this post and are new to essential oils, watching my Online Essential Oils 101 Class may be a more helpful place to start. Click HERE to watch my class.
Beyond the Premium Starter Kit – favorite single essential oils:
1. Orange ($10.75 for 15-ml): Diffuse to encourage positive emotions, uplift the mood, promote proper immune function, and support the body’s cellular processes. Orange is super inexpensive and is one of my favorite aromas!
2. Grapefruit ($16.75 for 15-ml): Diffuse for an uplifting and revitalizing scent – this stuff smells amazing! Diffusing Grapefruit can support the immune system, promote feelings of happiness, and may help decrease food cravings. Apply Grapefruit to the mid section to decrease occasional bloating.
3. Cedarwood ($11.25 for 15-ml): Apply to the bottoms of the feet to ease mild anxiety and promote a restful nights sleep.
4. Copaiba ($43.00 for 15-ml): Use with another essential oil to magnify the effects of that oil.
5. Eucalyptus Globulus ($14.50 for 15-ml): Diffuse or apply to the chest to support proper respiratory function. Apply topically to soothe overworked and sore muscles.
6. Tangerine ($16.00 for 15-ml): Apply topically to decrease occasional stomach bloating, as well as mild swelling in the legs, ankles, and feet. When applied topically, Tangerine does a great job of supporting the lymphatic system.
7. Oregano ($27.75 for 15-ml): Put in a capsule and take orally, or apply to the bottoms of the feet for heavy hitter immune support.
8. Thyme ($33.75 for 15-ml): Diffuse or apply topically on the chest and/or on the bottoms of the feet to support the respiratory and immune system. Thyme may be a better choice than Oregano for kiddos.
9. Lemongrass ($11.25 for 15-ml): Diffuse or apply to the bottoms of the feet to aid normal immune function. Apply to the legs (and the veins there) to support the circulatory system. Use as a spot treatment for mild acne (do this at night as it does temporarily tint the skin a yellowish orange).
Beyond the Premium Starter Kit – favorite essential oil blends:
10. Abundance ($37.00 for 15-ml): Diffuse or apply topically to create a law of attraction with prosperity and plenitude.
11. Valor ($14.75 for 5-ml): Diffuse or apply topically to promote feelings of courage, confidence, and self-esteem. Use topically to support the body’s balance and alignment. This stuff does an awesome job of easing the occasional stiff neck!
12. Peace & Calming ($14.25 for 5-ml): Diffuse or apply topically to promote relaxation and bring about a sense of calm. Works great on people and dogs (think doggy car rides, thunderstorms, and fireworks)!
13. White Angelica ($28.00 for 5-ml): Diffuse or apply topically to guard against negative energy and promote feelings of protection and security.
14. RC ($10.25 for 5-ml): Diffuse or apply over the lungs to comfort the chest and throat, and support the respiratory system.
15. Gentle Baby ($21.25 for 5-ml): Diffuse or apply topically to relax mom and baby. Use topically on stretch marks, wrinkles, diaper irritation (be sure to heavily dilute on kiddos), and other minor skin irritations.
16. DiGize ($32.75 for 15-ml): Apply topically or put in a capsule and take orally to promote healthy digestion and soothe occasional stomach discomforts.
17. Breathe Again roll-on ($25.75 for 10-ml): Roll across the sinuses, under the nose, and on the chest to support normal nasal, sinus, and lung function.
18. Deep Relief roll-on ($26.75 for 10-ml): Roll on the temples, back of neck, or any other targeted area where you are experiencing occasional tension and discomfort – provides almost immediate relief!
Beyond the Premium Starter Kit – favorite essential oil infused products:
19. Thieves household cleaner ($22.00 for 14.4-ounces): Add a small amount (directions on the bottle) of this concentrated cleaner to a spray bottle filled with water (makes 432-720 ounces of cleaner). Safer, cheaper, and more effective than store-bought cleaners. Smells awesome too!
20. V-6 ($21.75 for 8-ounces): Use to dilute essential oils for topical application. V-6 is a favorite among oilers because it nourishes the skin, has a long shelf life, doesn’t clog pores, and doesn’t stain clothes. It also comes in a pump bottle, which makes it easy and convenient to use.
21. NingXia Red ($71.00 for two 750-ml bottles; other sizes available): Drink 2 ounces daily to revitalize the body and mind, support the cardiovascular system, promote normal cellular function, aid normal immune response, and support healthy weight management.
22. Thieves bar soap ($10.25 for 3.45-ounce bar): You’ll never think bar soap is lame again. Use Thieves bar soap instead of your regular body wash to feel cleaner and fresher than ever before!
23. Ortho Sport massage oil ($34.75 for 8-ounces): Apply liberally to soothe and warm areas of the body which are tired, stressed, and overworked (such as the legs, neck, shoulders, and back).
24. Thieves Aromabright toothpaste ($9.75 for 0.25-ounce): My teeth feel so much cleaner and my breath is so much fresher with this toothpaste!
25. Young Living lip balms ($4.00 for 0.16-ounce tube): Use to moisturize and protect the lips. Available in Lavender, Cinnamint, and Grapefruit.
Want to purchase some of these awesome essential oils and oil infused products? Click the graphic below to open up your own wholesale account (no strings attached)!
COPYRIGHT: © Sarah Biskobing and The Oil Essentials, 2015. You may use the URL of this post to share it on social media. You may also use the URL of this post to link to it from another website/blog. However, no part of the text of this post may be copied and used in a social media status update or on another website/blog without prior written permission of the author. You may share the graphics/s associated with this post on social media as long as they are not edited in any way. However, you may not use the graphic/s associated with this post on another website/blog without prior written permission of the author. This post and the graphic/s associated with it may not be printed and distributed without the prior written permission of the author. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living essential oils. The statements made and the products mentioned on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please read the full disclaimer here.
FOLLOW: Sarah Biskobing on Google+!