Diffusing essential oils is one of the best ways to experience the aromatic benefits of essential oils. The Young Living Premium Starter Kit comes with 11 bottles of essential oil AND A DIFFUSER! When you order your kit, you can choose from one of four diffusers – the Home, Dew Drop, Bamboo, or Aria Diffuser. Wondering which diffuser to choose in your Premium Starter Kit? No worries – I’ve got you covered with a side by side comparison and a personal Young Living diffuser review.
First, let’s talk about the price:
- The Home Diffuser and the Dew Drop Diffuser do not increase the kit’s base price of $160.00.
- The Bamboo Diffuser is available as an upgrade for an additional $10.00 (for a total kit price of $170.00).
- The Aria Diffuser is available as an upgrade for an additional $100.00 (for a total kit price of $260.00)
*Take $10.00 off the above listed Home, Dew Drop, and Bamboo Premium Stater Kit price until 8/14/15!!! Click HERE for more details.
My personal Young Living diffuser review:
I personally own the Home, Dew Drop, and Bamboo Diffuser. I do not own the Aria Diffuser (although I hope to someday because I’ve heard great things about it). While I can’t give a personal review of the Aria Diffuser, I can provide you with a personal review of the other three. You can also check out the graphic above for a side by side comparison (click that same graphic or HERE for a slightly different, yet clearer PDF of the info).
Home Diffuser Review:
- The Home Diffuser takes distilled (not tap water). If you are unwilling to purchase distilled water for your diffuser, then I suggest choosing the Dew Drop Diffuser – your diffuser will work better and last much longer if you use the correct water. The light on the Home Diffuser can be left on or turned off. Additionally, the Home Diffuser can be set to run continuously or on a 30 second intermittent setting (30 seconds on, 30 seconds off, 30 seconds on, etc). The 30 second intermittent setting is my favorite feature because it really extends the time that the diffuser will run for. The Home Diffuser is adequate for an average size room. I LOVE this diffuser – I give it an A+!
Dew Drop Diffuser Review:
- Unlike the Home Diffuser, the Dew Drop Diffuser takes tap water. While the Dew Drop Diffuser does not have a 30 second intermittent setting like the Home Diffuser does, the light can be left on or turned off. The Dew Drop Diffuser is a bit quieter than the Home Diffuser, making it a nice option for bedtime. The Dew Drop Diffuser is adequate for a medium size room. I LOVE this diffuser – I give it an A+!
Bamboo Diffuser Review:
- Like the Dew Drop Diffuser, the Bamboo Diffuser also takes tap water and is a little quieter than the Home Diffuser. The light on the Bamoboo Diffuser is much more subtle than the light on the Home or the Dew Drop Diffuser. Like the other two diffusers, the light on the Bamboo Diffuser can be left on or turned off. The Bamboo Diffuser can be set to run for 1 hour or 4 hours and is adequate for a medium size room. While the Bamboo Diffuser looks sleek, this is my least favorite diffuser (despite it being an upgrade). The Bamboo Diffuser is much more touchy than the Home or the Dew Drop Diffuser. For example, if not set on a completely level surface, the Bamboo Diffuser will not run or will shut off prematurely. Additionally, there also tends to be quite a bit of water left in the bottom of the Bamboo Diffuser after it is finished running (which always makes me feel like I’m wasting my oils – and I just hate wasting my oils). The Bamboo Diffuser is certainly effective , it’s just not my fav – I give this diffuser a B!
Aria Diffuser Review:
- As stated above, I do not own the Aria Diffuser. However, everything that I have heard about it has been extremely positive. My guess is that the Aria Diffuser deserves an A+ rating!
The Young Living diffuser that I suggest you purchase:
- If you are just getting started on your essential oil journey, I would suggest that you select either the Home or the Dew Drop Diffuser with your Premium Starter Kit. Both of these are solid diffusers that won’t increase the base price of the Premium Starter Kit! If you have the money, then you might want to splurge for the Aria Diffuser.
Ready to purchase your Premium Starter Kit with 11 oils and a diffuser (plus, freebies from me)? Click HERE!
How to diffuse essential oils:
To learn how to use an essential oil diffuser, watch my video below. Diffusers are so easy to use! You’ll never use another toxic air freshener again!COPYRIGHT: © Sarah Biskobing and The Oil Essentials, 2015. You may use the URL of this post to share it on social media. You may also use the URL of this post to link to it from another website/blog. However, no part of the text of this post may be copied and used in a social media status update or on another website/blog without prior written permission of the author. You may share the graphics/s associated with this post on social media as long as they are not edited in any way. However, you may not use the graphic/s associated with this post on another website/blog without prior written permission of the author. This post and the graphic/s associated with it may not be printed and distributed without the prior written permission of the author. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living essential oils. The statements made and the products mentioned on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please read the full disclaimer here.
FOLLOW: Sarah Biskobing on Google+!