I finally compiled and perfected my favorite DIY essential oil recipes for an essential oils “Make and Take” get together at my sister-in-law’s house last weekend. We had so much fun making these oil infused items that I just had to share my recipes with you all in one easy to reference blog post! Each person paid $7.00 (for ingredients/supplies) and made their choice of three of the below items. Happy DIY-ing!
Ingredients/Supplies Shopping List
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter (10 ounces): $6.95
- Organic White Beeswax Pellets (1 pound): $9.20
- Clear Vitamin E oil (2 ounces): $7.95
- Organic Liquid Castile Soap Base (16 ounces): $8.50
- Organic Vegetable Glycerin (8 ounces): $8.65
- Foaming Hand Soap Container (8 ounces): $1.49
- Travel Size Deodorant Container with Cap (0.35 ounce): $0.96
- Glass Salve Container (4 ounces): $0.85
- Plastic Pipets (set of 25): $2.00
- Amber Glass Bottle (2 ounces): $0.85
- Plastic Bottle (1 ounce): $1.68 for 6
My Natural Market
Mountain Rose Herbs
- Granulated Sugar (4 pounds): $2.24
- Purified Water (1 gallon): $0.89
- White Vinegar (1 gallon): $3.12
- Witch Hazel (16 ounces):$3.28
- Spray Bottle (16 ounces): $2.13
*Don’t forget things like measuring spoons, mixing utensils, paper towel (to clean up any mess), YOUR OILS, etc.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living essential oils. The statements made and the products mentioned on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please read the full disclaimer here.
FOLLOW: Sarah Biskobing on Google+!