I go for a run most days of the week and as a result, my feet needed a little TLC today. To pamper my feet, I whipped up a batch of my homemade sugar scrub – which I obviously infused with essential oils. I just love using this stuff on my worn out and callused feet! I posted the recipe below so you can make your own sugar scrub.
You will need:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8+ cup coconut oil (you can also use Young Living V-6 oil or any other seed based vegetable based oil)
- 25 drops of your favorite Young Living essential oil
- 8 ounce mason jar
- add 1 cup granulated sugar to a small mixing bowl
- add 1/8+ cup coconut oil to the sugar, mix well
- add about 25 drops of essential oil, mix well
- transfer the mixture to an 8 ounce mason jar
*add little more coconut oil if you want your sugar scrub to have a slightly smoother consistency
- wet your feet with warm water
- massage your feet with a small amount of the sugar scrub
- rinse your feet with warm water
- follow-up by moisturizing your feet with your homemade essential oil lotion bars
You’ll be amazed at how smooth, soft, and refreshed your feet will feel. You can save your sugar scrub for yourself or give it to someone as a gift!
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living essential oils. The statements made and the products mentioned on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please read the full disclaimer here.
FOLLOW: Sarah Biskobing on Google+!