It’s no secret that the Young Living Premium Starter Kit is the best way to begin using essential oils. Every Young Living essential oil user loves that kit! However, after one of my members told me that she didn’t know what to buy after the Premium Starter Kit, I realized that it was time to start talking more about some of the other essential oils and oil infused products that Young Living has to offer. So, here it is…I finally put together a list of what to buy after the Young Living Premium Starter Kit. I had a VERY difficult time narrowing it down, but I was able to get it down to 25 other essential oil favorites (with some uses for each – although these uses are just the tip of the iceberg).
Prices shown are wholesale prices (because you get wholesale pricing on everything once you purchase the Premium Starter Kit).
Beyond the Premium Starter Kit – favorite single essential oils:
1. Orange ($10.75 for 15-ml): Orange is high in antioxidants and supports a healthy immune system for overall well-being. Orange includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene (Google that if you don’t know what that is). I like adding a drop of Orange oil to my morning smoothies. Orange is super inexpensive and is one of my favs!
2. Grapefruit ($16.75 for 15-ml): Grapefruit’s sweet, zesty scent is uplifting and revitalizing. Like Orange, Grapefruit includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Grapefruit was traditionally used to support a healthy immune system. You seriously can’t go wrong with any of the citrus oils!
3. Cedarwood ($11.25 for 15-ml): Cedawood essential oil includes sesquiterpenes and its powerful scent creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused. I like to apply this oil to the bottoms of my feet to promote a restful nights sleep.
4. Copaiba ($43.00 for 15-ml): Copaiba as a rich, complex aroma. It nicely compliments other essential oils – as a result, it is often used in essential oil blends and recipes. This oil supports overall wellness and the body’s natural response to injury and irritation. Copaiba contains the highest amounts of beta caryophyllene (55 percent) of any known essential oil. Google “beta caryophyllene” if you don’t know what that is!
5. Eucalyptus Globulus ($14.50 for 15-ml): I just love the aroma of Eucalyptus because it’s invigorating! Applied topically, Eucalyptus feels great on the chest and throat, or on muscles after exercise. You can’t go wrong with Eucalyptus Radiata, either – I have both.
6. Tangerine ($16.00 for 15-ml): Tangerine is one of my hubby’s favorite oils. Like other citrus oils, Tangerine includes naturally occurring limonene, a powerful antioxidant. Traditionally, Tangerine was used to support a healthy immune system and proper digestion.
7. Oregano ($27.75 for 15-ml): Oregano is my #1 oil for supporting my immune system. Why? Because it contains carvacrol – Google that if you don’t know what that is.
8. Thyme ($33.75 for 15-ml): Known since ancient times as a medicinal herb, Thyme contains large amounts of thymol – Google that if you don’t know what that is. As a dietary supplement, it is one of the strongest antioxidants known. Thyme supports the immune, respiratory, digestive, nervous, and other body systems.
9. Lemongrass ($11.25 for 15-ml): Lemongrass is one of those oils that are just so affordable, you can’t not order it and give it a try! Lemongrass primarily supports overall well-being and may support the digestive system.
Beyond the Premium Starter Kit – favorite essential oil blends:
10. Abundance ($37.00 for 15-ml): I love diffusing and applying a drop of Abundance to my wrists before heading to the casino lol! Abundance creates a law of attraction with prosperity and plenitude.
11. Valor ($14.75 for 5-ml): Valor is a great oil to use when you want to promote feelings of courage, confidence, and self-esteem. It can also be used to support the body’s balance and alignment.
12. Peace & Calming ($14.25 for 5-ml): Peace & Calming is my favorite oil for promoting relaxation and bringing about a sense of calm. Works great on people and dogs (think doggy car rides, thunderstorms, and fireworks)!
13. White Angelica ($28.00 for 5-ml): White Angelica is a great oil to use when you will be around new or large groups of people. It can be used to guard against negative energy and promote feelings of protection and security.
14. R.C. ($10.25 for 5-ml): Oilers love R.C. in the wintertime! You can use it to support/comfort the chest and throat. Try it before bed or before exercise.
15. Gentle Baby ($21.25 for 5-ml): Gentle Baby helps calm emotions during pregnancy and is useful for quieting troubled little ones. Gentle Baby can also be used to soothe and enhance the youthful looking appearance of the skin.
16. DiGize ($32.75 for 15-ml): DiGize contains essential oils known for comforting and supporting the digestive system. It’s a perfect oil for support before or after a meal, or while traveling.
17. Breathe Again roll-on ($25.75 for 10-ml): The name says it all! Roll across the sinuses, under the nose, and on the chest. Love this stuff! A perfect on-the-go oil!
18. Deep Relief roll-on ($26.75 for 10-ml): Roll on the temples, back of the neck, or any other targeted area where you could use a little relief after activity. Another great on-the-go oil! LOVE LOVE LOVE this oil!
Beyond the Premium Starter Kit – favorite essential oil infused products:
19. Thieves household cleaner ($22.00 for 14.4-ounces): Add a small amount (directions on the bottle) of this concentrated cleaner to a spray bottle filled with water (makes 432-720 ounces of cleaner). It’s safe, inexpensive, and effective. It’s the only cleaner we use in our house now! Smells awesome too!
20. V-6 ($21.75 for 8-ounces): Use to dilute essential oils for topical application. V-6 is a favorite among oilers because it nourishes the skin, has a long shelf life, doesn’t clog pores, and doesn’t stain clothes. It also comes in a pump bottle, which makes it easy and convenient to use.
21. NingXia Red ($71.00 for two 750-ml bottles; other sizes available): NingXia Red is packed with antioxidants! Try drinking 2 ounces daily to support overall health and wellness, revitalize the body and mind, prevent oxidative stress, support normal cellular and immune function, and support normal eye health. YUMMY!
22. Thieves bar soap ($10.25 for 3.45-ounce bar): You’ll never think bar soap is lame again. Use Thieves bar soap instead of your regular body wash to feel cleaner and fresher than ever before!
23. Ortho Sport massage oil ($34.75 for 8-ounces): Apply liberally to soothe and warm muscles (and other areas of the body). I love applying this stuff to my legs after a long run or my back after a long day of yard work.
24. Thieves Aromabright toothpaste ($9.75 for 0.25-ounce): My teeth feel so much cleaner and my breath is so much fresher with this toothpaste!
25. Young Living lip balms ($4.00 for 0.16-ounce tube): Use to moisturize and protect the lips. Available in Lavender, Cinnamint, and Grapefruit.
Want to purchase some of these awesome essential oils and oil infused products? Click the graphic below to open up your own wholesale account (no strings attached)!
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living essential oils. The statements made and the products mentioned on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please read the full disclaimer here.
FOLLOW: Sarah Biskobing on Google+!