I’ve been busy mailing holiday cards to my oily community and although I’m pretty late at getting this blog post written, I still had to make sure you knew how much FREE stuff Young Living is giving away this month! If you haven’t heard about the Young Living December 2015 promotion, you can receive up to 12 FREE bottles of essential oil AND a L’Briante neutral/winterscent lip gloss (with a qualifying order this month)! That’s $278 worth of free oily goodies! EEEK!! Young Living has knocked it out of the park with the promos these last three months and they saved the best for last as their way of saying thank you for a great 2015!
Here’s how to get up to $278 worth of FREEBIES this month:
- Order 190 PV (about $190) in a single order and receive a FREE 15-ml bottle of Lavender!
- Order 250 PV (about $250) in a single order and receive a FREE 15-ml bottle of Lavender and a FREE L’Briante neutral/winterscent lip gloss!
- Order 300 PV (about $300) in a single order and receive a FREE 15-ml bottle of Lavender, a FREE L’Briante neutral/winterscent lip gloss, AND a FREE Everyday Oils Collection (ten 5-ml bottles of essential oil)!
- If your single order is an Essential Rewards order, you will also receive a FREE 5-ml bottle of Black Pepper in addition to the items mentioned above!
- If your order is placed on or after December 7, you will receive 30 Essential Reward points in place of the L’Briante neutral/winterscent lip gloss.
- You can place up to two qualifying orders this month.
If you are confused how this works, click HERE to watch video on the monthly promotions, click HERE to watch a video on the Essential Rewards program, and click HERE for the December promotion details.
If your wallet is stretched this month:
- My wallet is stretched this month, but I want this these freebies BAD! To get them, I offered my friends and family the opportunity to add anything they would like onto my order this month. They get to order oils and I get the freebies! If you’re in the same position, you may want to consider doing the same thing.
I hope you get to take advantage of this AWESOME end of the year promotion!
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living essential oils. The statements made and the products mentioned on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please read the full disclaimer here.
FOLLOW: Sarah Biskobing on Google+!