There are hundreds of different essential oils, but you don’t need that many essential oils in your medicine cabinet to reap their benefits. One essential oil can be used SEVERAL different ways. Therefore, an essential oil collection of 10-15 oils is really all you need to assist in supporting, affecting, and maintaining overall health and wellness. If you are just getting started on your essential oil journey, I highly suggest the Premium Starter Kit because it includes a diffuser and 11 versatile bottles of essential oil. Plus, when you purchase your kit from me, I’ll send you just over $20.00 worth of gifts and a 14 day Members Only E-Course. You’ll also get access to our Oil Moxie resources for support!
The 11 essential oils from the Premium Starter Kit can help maintain wellness in the body and can be used to support several of your body systems! Below is some information on each of the 11 essential oils from the Premium Starter Kit – and this info only scratches the surface!
- Has a fresh, zesty aroma
- Use it to enhance the flavor of food and beverages
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent d-limonene. Google “d-limonene” if you don’t know what what that is!
- Lavender has a sweet floral aroma
- Extremely gentle and extremely versatile – is considered the Swiss army knife of essential oils! The uses for Lavender are almost endless! When in doubt, use Lavender!
- Relaxes and calms
- Promotes a restful nights sleep
- Supports skin health – is used in many body care products
- Has an earthy, balsamic aroma
- Highly revered for its ability to increase feelings of spirituality and inner strength
- Often used during prayer, yoga, or meditation
- Promotes mental balance – inhaling it can help you spiritually refocus
- Helps overcome nervous energy
- Great for promoting youthful and healthy looking skin
- Has a fresh, energizing aroma
- Supports normal digestion – use it after mealtime
- May support performance during exercise
- Has a rich, complex aroma
- Nicely compliments other essential oils – as a result, it is often used in essential oil blends and recipes
- Supports the body’s natural response to injury and irritation
- Promotes overall wellness
- Contains the highest amounts of beta caryophyllene (55 percent) of any known essential oil. Google “beta caryophyllene” if you don’t know what that is!
- PanAway was created by Gary Young following a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg
- Has a warm/cooling sensation – use on muscles after exercise to soothe and comfort them
- Reduces minor discomfort from everyday activities like sitting in front of the computer
- Rub on the temples to ease minor & occasional tension
- Has a crisp, refreshing aroma
- Dispels and neutralizes stubborn and lingering odors
- Soothes the skin
- Apply to enjoy the outdoors annoyance free – think summer BBQs and campfires!
- Contains three unique varieties of Eucalyptus, among other aromatics
- Diffuse or apply to the feet, chest, and throat to comfort and soothe
- Oilers love this oil in the wintertime
- A great oil to use before exercising or just before bedtime
- Has a pleasant, spicy aroma
- One of Young Living’s most popular essential oil blends
- Based on research of 4 thieves who covered themselves in aromatics while robbing plague victims
- Highly effective in supporting healthy immune function
- May help maintain a healthy respiratory system
- There is a whole line of Thieves products including: toothpaste, mouthwash, mints, floss, lozenges, wipes, spray, hand purifier, hand soap, bar soap, household cleaner, dish soap, fruit/veggie soak & spray, and laundry detergent
- A blend of sweetly aromatic essential oils
- Contains essential oils known for comforting and supporting the digestive system
- Use for support before or after a meal, or while traveling
- Unique combination of Lime, Vanilla, and other essential oils
- Created to combat normal stresses that creep into our everyday lives
- Reduces occasional nervous tension
- Induces relaxation
The 4 Flex Essential Oils
If one of the above essential oils is out of stock (due to unforeseen harvest issues), Young Living will substitute a flex oil in its place – so not to delay your oiling experience! These flex oils will also provide you with versatility and a well rounded essential oil experience.
Want your own kit? Click HERE!COPYRIGHT: © Sarah Biskobing and The Oil Essentials, 2015. You may use the URL of this post to share it on social media. You may also use the URL of this post to link to it from another website/blog. However, no part of the text of this post may be copied and used in a social media status update or on another website/blog without prior written permission of the author. You may share the graphics/s associated with this post on social media as long as they are not edited in any way. However, you may not use the graphic/s associated with this post on another website/blog without prior written permission of the author. This post and the graphic/s associated with it may not be printed and distributed without the prior written permission of the author. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living essential oils. The statements made and the products mentioned on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please read the full disclaimer here.
FOLLOW: Sarah Biskobing on Google+!